TAILOR MADE PLANTERS
Among the distinctive elements for outdoor and indoor spaces, there are undoubtedly planters.
Our production offers the possibility of creating planters in painted magnesium sheet metal or corten, with or without a bottom, guaranteeing 100% customization.
We have no standards, everything is created ad hoc based on the individual needs of our customers. From the most classic to the most elaborate shapes, from sober to whimsical colours, we create numerous tailor-made projects for our customers.
Our Garden Line planters have the following basic characteristics:
- 2mm thickness: which guarantees stability and robustness to the product.
- With or without a bottom: to create real vases or to create flowerbeds that sit directly on the ground.
- Welded sides: you will receive finished modules, welded and ready to be positioned.
- Upper edge folded into a "c" shape internally or externally to accommodate LED lights: in addition to providing sturdiness, the edge makes the creation harmonious and hides the insulation panel for maintaining the plants if folded internally or is the perfect accommodation for the lights LED if set up externally.
- Internal reinforcement tie rods that guarantee the stability of the creations, arranged horizontally and vertically in proportion to the dimensions of the tanks.
In both cases, whether they are corten or painted, it is possible to customize the support for our planters by choosing between:
- Fixed feet: for planters that have a permanent home in a regular flooring.
- Adjustable feet: for contexts where the flooring is irregular (porphyry, slopes...)
- Retractable wheels: for easy movement of products.
Possibility of painting in any color of the RAL scale.
For Corten, oxidation is not chemically treated, we preserve the characteristics of the sheet metal by ensuring that the process occurs spontaneously and naturally.